PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- The Company may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails we may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- For the purposes of to facilitate the booking made by you and to promote the products and services of the company and its brand.
REQUIREMENT TO PROVIDE DATA You are required to provide full and accurate details in the form required by us for us to process the booking /request made by you. We are unable to confirm or process any bookings / requests made by you if you do not provide such personal data as required.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA We may provide your personal data to our service providers, agents and other parties as required for the purpose of facilitating the booking made by you or to promote the products and services of the company and its brand. We may also share your data with our trusted associate companies for business, data analytics and promotional activities.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. You acknowledge that we may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT You shall have the right to request from the Company, access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You shall also have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time, provided that any processing of your personal data prior to the withdrawal of your consent shall not be rendered unlawful. Further, if you are an EU data subject, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the event that there is a breach of the relevant data protection regulations.
PERIOD FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE STORED Your personal data will be stored by the Company for a minimum of seven (7) years and for a maximum period as may be required under law or accepted business practices.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
DISCLAIMER Although we attempt to keep all information in the WWW servers accurate and up to date, the accuracy and timelines of the information provided cannot be guaranteed. We hope that you will find the information helpful and easy to use, but we provide all content for informational purposes only and make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the same. The Company and its management and its owning company disclaims all liability of any kind whatsoever arising out of the use of, or inability to use, its WWW servers and the information contained on them. The Company’s WWW servers were designed to provide information about the Company, its products and links to specific external sites. Use of this system for any purpose other than that for which it was designed is unauthorized and prohibited.
SUBMITTED MATERIALS All parties submitting materials to the WWW servers represent and warrant that the submission, installation, copying, distribution and use of such materials in connection with the WWW servers will not violate any other party’s proprietary or legal rights.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS The material and content provided on the Site is strictly for your personal and non-commercial use only. However, you could save where expressly provided, and you agree not for yourself or through or by way of assistance from any third party to distribute, copy, extract or commercially exploit such material or contents. Except as otherwise indicated, all materials on this Site, including, but not limited to text, information such as; customer or partner references, data, images and pictures, illustrations and written and other materials contained in this Site are protected by copy rights, database rights, trademarks and /or other Intellectual Property rights owned, or used with permission of their owners by us or our partners, affiliates or associates. This Site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. All rights reserved.
Please click here more info :
- Customers cannot cancel an order once it is placed and confirmed.
- Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts may cancel an order due to unforeseen circumstances, and in the event of such cancellation a refund within 07 working days will be issued.
- Any complaints in terms of the services may be lodged at firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative shall attend to such complaints within 3 working days.